CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hannah Meets Santa

Since we've had Hannah, we've done more and more family friendly activities like Burt's Pumpkin patch, zoo membership, and our city's community events. This year we decided to check out the annual Light Up Dunwoody. The city closes down part of the road in front of the farm house and has a tree lighting and celebration. I was excited for the opportunity for Hannah to meet Santa for the first time. She very patiently waited in the 20 min long line and observed all of the kids running around with antlers and balloon animals. When it came time for her big moment, Hannah let Santa know what she thought of him
"Help!  I'm drowning in a sea of red and white!"

Before I knew it, I was the one who was sitting on Santa's lap so Hannah could have an extended visit.  
"I've got my eye on you.  You better not make a move on my mama!"


"What?  You give presents?"
Overall, it was a fun experience.
Carolers

"I'm still not too sure about this."

"Is that guy in red behind us?"

No comments:

Post a Comment